Whether you’re a first-timer or you’ve done it before, it always helps to have a plan. Check out our step-by-step guide and contact us if you need any advice.
- Consider fundraising as a group or family
A team of friends will provide support and help you stay motivated. You can start a team when you register or at a later date.
- Register to create your personal fundraising page
Create your fundraising profile by registering to walk at an event or walk virtually.
- Set ambitious yet attainable goals
You’ll be amazed at the impact you can make once you get started.
Wondering how to put the word out and start getting donations?
- Log into your fundraising dashboard to update your personal page
Share why you’re raising money for Two Feet and a Heartbeat. A personal story always helps encourage donations. And upload plenty of photos.
- Show you're serious by making the first donation
- Promotion starts with your networks
When it comes to drumming up support, start with your existing networks of friends, workmates and recreational clubs.
- Bank your fundraising money as you go
It’s exciting to see your fundraising tally rise on your personal fundraising page.
A few more tips:
- The quickest and easiest way is to share your page’s URL by email, text and your social media networks. Facebook and Twitter work particularly well for this.
- Talk to people about your fundraising.
- If you’re planning something big, consider contacting your local paper or radio station.
- Call, text or email people to ask for support.
- Add a link to your fundraising page in your personal and work email signature.
At the end don't forget to thank, thank and thank your supporters
Let your supporters know how grateful you are and thank them as personally as you can, no matter how big or small their contribution.
Lastly, don’t forget to bank your funds.
If you have any questions about banking your funds please feel free to contact our dedicated team on 1800 432 785. We are here to help.
Each participant will receive a pair of socks and a flag representing their journey.
White – Heart Angel Families
Red – heart kid supporters, friends and family
Blue - heart kids
Walk at an event Walk virtually